I made this kick-ass breakfast thing. It’s the most complex cooking I’ve done in a very long time - no lie.
- Fry mushrooms in olive oil, then take out of pan
- Fry finely diced onion, then take out of pan (I just tried to write ‘tinily’ to describe the size of the chopped onion. No, Nat. The word you are looking for is ‘finely’)
- Add in chopped tomatoes. Move them around the pan for a bit, then add in the onion and mushrooms.
- Make like, a bit of space in the mixture and crack in an egg or two
- Sprinkle some herbs on (I used parsley and basil)
- Pop a lid on that thing until the egg is cooked
- Then, find a way to get it out of the pan and onto a plate
- Eat it.
- Pepper and salt are good too.